Projects on tight schedules require efficient meetings and team interactions to solve problems, make decisions, and execute plans accordingly. In this hands-on workshop we will explore visual-facilitation methods for addressing the typical challenges that project managers face. Learn visual techniques that will prepare you to run engaging meetings, facilitate big-picture thinking, clarify complexity, create visually interesting flip charts either pre-meeting or live, and co-develop an action plan or roadmap that gets high buy-in from project team members. Incorporating a visual approach will take your project and team-management skills to the next level.
• Understand and apply the power of visual communication to increase teamwork
• Learn effective visual problem-solving tools to analyze a situation, find solutions, make decisions, prioritize, and build an action plan
• Accelerate your project delivery by facilitating team effectiveness and buy-in
• Leave the workshop prepared to initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control, and close projects using visual best practices
• You are a project manager, team manager, or consultant working in project implementation and want to accelerate team buy-in and execution.
• You lead implementation teams or are the head of a department that is responsible for implementation, and you need to increase team involvement and monitor progress more efficiently.
• You want to improve your project management skills and expand your toolkit for leading projects and teams.
NOTE: No drawing skills are required for this workshop.
About the Trainer: Benoit Isaac has worked for a decade in the aerospace industry as a project manager, project coach, facilitator and workshop designer. He has trained dozens of teams and individuals to use the power of visual facilitation to increase team efficiency. He also uses these techniques on his own multi-disciplinary projects in civil engineering, production means, software development, and aerospace development.
|Apr 2-3, 2020||San Francisco, CA|
|Nov 19-20, 2020||San Francisco, CA|
To register: email email@example.com
or call 1.415.561.6130
or 1.800.49.GROVE, ex. 3.
* = If workshop date is in
Founder and President, The Grove Consultants International