Getting the right start to business planning can make the journey from strategy to action much more efficient and effective. In this online workshop, you will experience the first of five critical strategic planning processes designed specifically for privately held businesses. Participants may volunteer to offer relevant examples from their work or from other businesses they have observed in their industry.
You will also be introduced to The Growth Management River Trip℠, a customer-centered approach to strategic planning, simplified. It can be used for you to lead the other four planning and implementation processes within your business following this workshop.
Participants should have authority to lead the development or update of business plans for their organization.
This workshop is for you if:
• The pandemic has triggered much shorter-term planning and the need to update business plans and forecasts more frequently.
• Your revenues spiked, and you’re figuring out how to sustain that pace.
• Revenues have taken a hit during the pandemic, and it’s time to restart marketing and sales in a new way.
• Your business has been able to successfully pivot toward the new economic realities, but now you’re ready to look beyond today’s interim solutions.
• Customers are asking for new ways to access your products and services, but there is not yet consensus on how to respond.
• Growth planning is part of your job, but you haven’t yet found a practical process that’s right for your size business or your industry.
|TBD||Online, one 2.5-hour session.
8:30am–11:00am Pacific time
Register at https://www.agendas.net/book-online
For questions or additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grove Consultants International